



We just wanted to share a couple of recent pics of our little sweet heart. We tried catching Bella kissing Mommy's Belly (Baby Ezra), but she's too quick for our camera. This picture is one of those attempts.
As for Mom, it's now two days after my due date. My Dr. thought Ezra was going to be premature, but I think he is going to be just fine. I just can't wait to meet him and have my own body back.
As for Mom, it's now two days after my due date. My Dr. thought Ezra was going to be premature, but I think he is going to be just fine. I just can't wait to meet him and have my own body back.
4 comments:
WOW!! I'm brought to tears at the sight of that beautiful princess! I miss you guys. She is so gorgeous and big! We'll keep you in our prayers as you get ready for that really fun thing called labor. I've never done it before... but I've heard great stories! (O: Take care give Bella kisses for us! I'm so glad the God is blessing the world with another Mike!!
Hello Family Mike,
Oh my goodnes, Bella is absolutly GORGEOUS, I feel sorry for the boys already and Tristan, you look fantastic and your belly looks like Ezra is about to geet the world. We can't wait to see you all soon again. Love and Hugs - Tom, Ulla and Melanie Chira from Himbach
Hello family Mike!
thank you for sending your blog address to me. Bella's pictures are so gorgeous, she really looks like a princess! I love seeing her toddling around, it's so lovely! I've seen Ezra's picture, too, and he looks so cute! can't wait until he's born, I'm so excited, I wish you all the best for his birth!!
regards, marina
Congrats Trissie (I have an older sister's rights to still tease you.) I loved Bella's pix. So adorable. But, your brother, Jon, made not-so-nice remarks about one of the pix. It's OK, I already slapped him!!
Post a Comment