
In 20 minutes I will be exactly one week over my due date. Not bad considering the former concern of him being premature. My Dr. finds it quite amazing that I haven't gone into labor since my cervix has been ready for about two months now. I guess you can't always predict natural occurences, but only trust God that his sovereign plan is perfect in spite of our own wants or desires.
I am enclosing an ultrasound picture taken a couple of days ago. It may be difficult to see, but Ezra's head is on the right (nose up) with his fist under his chin. He is asleep in this picture. The Dr. thought it was really sweet, but she didn't realize that Ezra's daddy often sleeps that way in adulthood. Father like son!!!! Anyway, we can't wait until he gets here so we can get to meet him and see more of his sweet little features!
5 comments:
Daniel & Tristan - I'm so excited you have a blog! I'm going to put a link on mine to yours...
I have been checking your site for updates on your little one, but I assumed he wasn't here yet because I haven't seen anything... so glad to see you update - praying for you, the fam, and little Ezra.
oh, and my blog is ashleytsears.blogspot.com
Hey mama! I can't believe you're overdue. Welcome to the club :) I can't wait to see the real Mister Ezra Mike!!! HURRY UP LITTLE MAN!
*SARA LOU*
A week out? That's going to be getting old. I hope that Ezra gets off his butt and decides that being born isn't so bad. And soon.
I couldn't see the pic on here :(
Oh, and the other pics of Bella and Mommy? Cute :)
Hey guys! Glad to be able to follow up on what's going on with you. I hope we get to meet Ezra very soon!
Post a Comment