ESV Verse of the Day

Monday, November 17, 2008

Apology

Wow. I apologize. It's been over six months since anyone has posted anything to this blog. If you are reading this, it's a miracle! Thanks for your support and prayers and thoughts and concerns. We always need it. So what have we been up to? Keeping busy mostly running after two toddlers who are nonstop searching and exploring their world. That's right "THEIR" World. Everything is theirs these days. Bella is growing so fast and Ezra even faster. I (Daniel) came home from Afghanistan in August and spent a few weeks getting reacquainted with Tristan, Bella and Ezra. Then it was back to work. Tristan went away for a week and I was able to spend the time with the kids, don't worry they're still alive! But it was a much needed time for a weary Mom as she was with other women at a Protestant Women of the Chapel event called Fall Worship and Study. Perhaps she will write more on this when she gets a minute. Most of the time we are so busy that when an opportunity for rest comes, our first thought isn't to update the blog. And so, I apologize.

Love you all,

Daniel

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I always love hearing what is happening with you guys. God bless your marriage, your parenting, everything else you are doing -- and most of all may you desire Him above all else.