Yes, I know, long time no nothing from me. Well, I am back. We've been busy over the last few months. Daniel left in February for Afghanistan. So, we were busy trying to spend time as a family before he left and I have been busy ever since. I have had family and a friend come visit from the states, so that was a nice disruption. Now, we are back to our monotonous everyday routine and looking forward to Daniel's return.

Is that a cloth diaper Ezra is sporting? Yes, we made the switch from disposables to cloth and Mommy is really happy with her choice. We get double takes when changing diapers in public places, but it saves money, the environment, plus a lot more convenient than lugging two babies somewhere just to get diapers. Just throw 'em in the wash and all done. So easy.

While we were traveling around Europe, here is Daniel in Afghanistan. Sorry, it's the only picture he has sent me to date.

This is Bella with her Uncle Bill. They bonded while he and my sister and niece visited.

Bella on a rainy day in Rothenburg. You can see the city just behind Bella in the picture above.



This is us in San Marco Square in Venice, Italy. Daniel, wish you could have been there!!

Here is Bella and our Gondalier. He held her for part of our Gond
3 comments:
These pictures are so cute! The kids have gotten so big! I'm sorry your family hasn't been together these past few months. We didn't know that. And I think Brian gone for a week is rough!! You're amazing, Tristan! Oh, we love cloth diapers too. I started them with Zion and will have them for Isaac now. Having to buy disposables for the 3 months we've been in Thailand is killing me!
okay, so maybe i should try cloth. i'm so sick of spending the money for disposable... are all of the cloth ones cool like that? the one he has on looks very handy! hopefully we'll be out of them soon, but i'm not holding my breath!
glad to see you're back blogging, tristan. your children are PRECIOUS!!
Hooray for cloth diapers!! Glad to hear you made the switch. Also, that last picture of Ezra is really good!!
Love you.
Becca B.
Post a Comment