I must admit today was an interesting day. Daniel has been gone this week doing some training for his upcoming trip to the big sandbox. Bella is turning two in a few short weeks. I think she already is two. Their naptimes didn't coincide at all today, so mommy didn't get a break even to get the dishes done which by the way are still sitting in and around my sink (I needed a break before starting on them). Because Ezra's nap times were off, he didn't get his late nap, and therefore throughout dinner he was a bear and so was his sister. She wanted a sticker, then another one. "Mommy said, only one!" She wanted my dinner instead of hers (which was the same), then she wanted Ezra's toy he was playing with. "Please God help me!!!" The worst was I had to go run some errands, so I loaded up my kiddos (which is always a chore. Sometimes, I would rather just stay home than have to deal with getting us all out of our natural habitat.). After in and out of car seats several times and fighting with Bella checking the mail (She wanted to go play with "toys." Play group meets on Wednesdays in the same building. Today is not Wednesday), we arrived home. Within 5 minutes, Bella had a poopy diaper that needed changing. As I was pulling down her pants, I realized she had two different shoes on her feet. Oh Lord help me!! I have taken my child out in public with different shoes on her feet. For about 10 seconds, I looked for the other shoe, thinking she had surely just done the switch. Then I realized the worst part. Upon not seeing her other shoe present, I knew I had done it. I dressed her. I put her socks AND shoes on. At least they were the same color. Maybe if I had put the right shoes on Bella's feet this morning, the rest of my day would have gone a little smoother. Who knows?!
Here's a clip of Bella and Ezra feeding off each other's energy. It's so fun watching them interact.
No comments:
Post a Comment