Okay, so I haven't actually uploaded pictures from our camera since September. I did tonight and so now I have a lot of catch-up work to do. Anyway, all is well here. Ezra is now eating some solids. A crucial step in becoming an independent human being. He has been teething as well, but oddly enough, not fussy at all. We just noticed his red spots on his lower gum which are now white spots. Anyway... he is such a good baby. People comment all the time about him being such a good baby. I feel like I am living in a twilight zone. Perfect strangers used to tell me when Bella was a baby that I need to take her to the hospital. Who knew we could have such a good baby!! Bella is doing very well as well. We have been enrolling her in German pre-school which she will start the beginning of the new year.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids are adorable. How much longer do ya'll have in Germany?
Post a Comment