ESV Verse of the Day

Thursday, August 16, 2007

19 months. Wow





It seems like yesterday we were pregnant with Bella and now she is 19 months old and she even has a sibling. God is so good to us. She really loves her brother. The other day she threw a fit when someone (she hadn't built a trust relationship with yet) carried Ezra away. They were being nice as my hands were full. Of course the other day, she crawled up on top of him to give him a kiss as he was laying on the floor. She gave him his kiss, and I caught her just as she tried body slam him. Whew!! That was close. Sooner than she realizes (since she has a brother), I am sure they will be wrestling. That is after she forces a tea party on him I am sure.
She is growing up though it seems. She even knows her way to the park at the end of her street. I just intend to go outside with her for in the front of our house and I end up following her there. I thank God everyday for the little blessings He has bestowed upon us to take care of for just a little while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great and your kids are just too cute! Bella treats Ezra like Micah treats Zion--tough love! Micah also worries when people try to hold his sister. He'll say, "ZiZi? ZiZi?" all worried that they will bother her like they bother him. It's sweet that he watches out for her.