ESV Verse of the Day

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ezra






I didn't realize that I had only taken pictures of him since the last time I blogged, but I guess that's okay. It's some catch up in the number of pictures we took of Bella (the first born) at this age. He has gotten so big. He's in the 50th percentile for weight and such, but I can't believe how much he has already changed. Bella is starting to be better about not trying to kill him. I guess the nostalgia is begining to wear off. Of course we can't exactly leave her alone with him yet.
He doesn't mind tummy time which is amazing to me. I thought all babies hated it, but moms are forced to put them on their bellies out of fear that their baby will never learn how to crawl and then never to walk and so on..... He just hangs out there looking around trying to lift his head as it bobbs around.
As far as mom, I have been taking the two of them running almost every day. I am up to just over 2 1/2 miles a day. By next week, I hope to be at three. I love my jogging stroller. I barely have to touch it and it moves. It's also finally been nicer here lately. I think summer has finally arrived here in Germany (now that it's half over). Anyway, I have about 15 pounds yet to loose to my pre-Ezra weight, and then it's finishing off my pre-Bella weight.
Well, that's all for now. Later.

3 comments:

Blomkerfam said...

Hey Tris! I finally figured out that I could leave comments (and managed to read the ones you left me!) Great job with the running! Glad to hear you like a double stroller:) Nothing like running to get back to pre-baby shape! Ezra looks so much like the both of you and Bella is getting so big! Wish we could have play dates together! Love, Becca B.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tristan! I love your updates and pictures. Bella and Ezra are both beautiful, and you are doing a great job! Jogging everyday?! Wowee!!! I hope I can be that motivated after baby #2 comes along - just 9 more weeks for us! Any advice?? :) :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

PS - that last comment was from me - Karee Brown. ;) I forgot to sign it. haha ;)